Down the hill from the main parking lot, before the creek crossing, and next to the creek playground structure are four Picnic/BBQ areas with ample parking.
#7A (left shady side, behind 6A) has 1 brick BBQ, 6 tables and no electricity.
- No electricity and one community potable water faucet.
- Tables are on the lawn area with wood chips underneath
- No developed walkway to picnic areas
- Large community lawn play area for games and activities
- Large play structure and creek access
- Bounce houses are allowed (for an extra fee) at Picnic Area #7B with approved vendor.
- One picnic area can be rented for small gatherings, or multiple for larger reunions or company picnics.
- Restrooms are up the hill at the main building off the main parking lot or at the ballfields
Additional facility information and availability for reservations can be obtained by using the search box in the right side column, selecting the individual area linked at the bottom right, or by calling our office M-F 9-1, (530) 432-1990.
Note: when using the facility availability calendar search, select the day you want to reserve as the “check-in” and choose the day after as the “check out” to activate the calendar. Then choose number of adults and children from the drop down menus.