Western Gateway Recreation & Park District
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING
Monday December 04, 2017 – 6:00 PM
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call – Nancy Peirce, Chair; Cliff Bryant, Vice Chair; Jim Driver; Dan House; Chris Harris.
- Introduction of guests
- Agenda Approval – Order of agenda items will be addressed
- Public Comments – Comments relating to topics not already included on the agenda. Comments relating to agenda items will be heard during discussion of those items. Official board action can only be taken during discussions covered under Old and New Business. Please be brief and limit comments to maximum of five minutes per person.
- Old Business
- Adequate Recreational Space – The Board will discuss whether publicly owned land in the vicinity of the closed Pleasant Valley School is adequate to meet the existing and foreseeable needs of the community for playground, playing field, or other outdoor recreational and open-space purposes.
- Adjourn to closed session – Board to discuss negotiations regarding purchase of Pleasant Valley School site.
- Reconvene open session – Report out of closed session meeting
- Director Comments